2010年12月22日 星期三

考古學(Archaeology)

若要復原文物,你需要收集文物碎片。你可以在地圖上顯示的挖掘場中找到碎片。當你抵達一個挖掘場後,使用勘查技能。你的勘查工具會顯示碎片埋藏的約略方向和距離。你可以在挖掘場收集碎片三次,然後就必須前往新的挖掘場。等你收集到足夠的碎片後,你就能辨識出一個文物,並對艾澤拉斯的過去得到進一步的了解。祝你尋寶愉快!

To recover artifacts, you need to collect artifact fragments. Fragments are found in digsites visible on your map. When you reach a dig site, use the Survey ability. Your survey tool will indicate the approximate direction and distance to the cache of fragments. You can collect fragments three times in a dig site before you need to move to a new digsite. Once you have enough fragments, you can solve an artifact to learn a little more about Azeroth's past. Happy hunting!


化石(Fossil)

化石是遠古時期保存下來的動物或植物的遺骸。通常活體組織會被礦物質所取代,保存成生物原始的形態。

Fossils are the preserved remains of animals or plants from the ancient past. Typically the living tissues are replaced with minerals that preserve the form of the original organism.

碎片需求量物品法術ItemSpell
31[黑色三葉蟲][黑色三葉蟲][Black Trilobite][Black Trilobite]
25[保存完整的蕨類][保存完整的蕨類][Beautiful Preserved Fern][Beautiful Preserved Fern]
85[化石小迅猛龍][化石小迅猛龍][Fossilized Hatchling][Fossilized Hatchling]
35[彎曲的菊石殼][彎曲的菊石殼][Twisted Ammonite Shell][Twisted Ammonite Shell]
35[魔暴龍牙齒][魔暴龍牙齒][Devilsaur Tooth][Devilsaur Tooth]
35[封有昆蟲的琥珀][封有昆蟲的琥珀][Insect in Amber][Insect in Amber]
35[古老鯊魚下顎][古老鯊魚下顎][Ancient Shark Jaws][Ancient Shark Jaws]
33[羽毛迅猛龍臂][羽毛迅猛龍臂][Feathered Raptor Arm][Feathered Raptor Arm]
35[兇惡古魚][兇惡古魚][Vicious Ancient Fish][Vicious Ancient Fish]
100[化石迅猛龍][化石迅猛龍][Fossilized Raptor][Fossilized Raptor]
45[元龍骷髏][元龍骷髏][Proto-Drake Skeleton][Proto-Drake Skeleton]
45[海怪觸手化石][海怪觸手化石][Imprint of a Kraken Tentacle][Imprint of a Kraken Tentacle]
30[石化木裂片][石化木裂片][Shard of Petrified Wood][Shard of Petrified Wood]
35[怪異絲絨蟲][怪異絲絨蟲][Strange Velvet Worm][Strange Velvet Worm]
150[絕種龜殼][絕種龜殼][Extinct Turtle Shell][Extinct Turtle Shell]
100[古老的琥珀][古老的琥珀][Ancient Amber][Ancient Amber]
120[翼手龍寶寶][翼手龍寶寶][Pterrordax Hatchling][Pterrordax Hatchling]

托維爾(Tol'vir)

托維爾原本是由泰坦們創造出來守護奧丹姆秘密的石巨人。他們擁有貓科動物的下半身和頭,以及人類的軀幹。如許多其他泰坦創造出的產物一樣,托維爾屈服於血肉詛咒之下。如今存在著三個不同的部族,分別是蘭姆卡韓、奧爾希斯(瀕臨滅絕),以及奈斐賽特。而其中奈斐賽特部族則已與死亡之翼結為同盟,以重獲托維爾之石身。

The tol'vir were originally stone constructs created by the titans to safeguard the secrets of Uldum. They possess feline lower bodies and heads as well as human torsos. Like many other titan creations, the tol'vir succumbed to the curse of flesh. Three tribes exist in the present day: Ramkahen, Orsis (nearly wiped out) and Neferset. The latter tribe has allied with Deathwing in order to regain the tol'vir's stone form.

碎片需求量物品法術ItemSpell
45[沙之堡][沙之堡][Castle of Sand][Castle of Sand]
45[翡翠眼珠的小貓雕像][翡翠眼珠的小貓雕像][Cat Statue with Emerald Eyes][Cat Statue with Emerald Eyes]
45[滑石甲蟲項鍊][滑石甲蟲項鍊][Soapstone Scarab Necklace][Soapstone Scarab Necklace]
45[小片綠洲馬賽克工藝][小片綠洲馬賽克工藝][Tiny Oasis Mosaic][Tiny Oasis Mosaic]
45[紋刻彎刀握柄][紋刻彎刀握柄][Engraved Scimitar Hilt][Engraved Scimitar Hilt]
45[臟器罈][臟器罈][Canopic Jar][Canopic Jar]
45[沙漠宮殿草圖][沙漠宮殿草圖][Sketch of a Desert Palace][Sketch of a Desert Palace]
150[蠕行的爪子][蠕行的爪子][Crawling Claw][Crawling Claw]
150[安姆內法杖][安姆內法杖][Staff of Ammunae][Staff of Ammunae]
150[甲蟲風暴墜飾][甲蟲風暴墜飾][Pendant of the Scarab Storm][Pendant of the Scarab Storm]
150[阿茲亞基權杖][阿茲亞基權杖][Scepter of Azj'Aqir][Scepter of Azj'Aqir]
150[西羅科彎刀][西羅科彎刀][Scimitar of the Sirocco][Scimitar of the Sirocco]
150[年少皇帝之戒][年少皇帝之戒][Ring of the Boy Emperor][Ring of the Boy Emperor]

夜精靈(Night Elf)

卡多雷是艾澤拉斯最古老的種族之一。在他們的歷史中最為黑暗的時期,是發生在當最高階的精靈貴族,又名奎爾多雷,因釋放危險的魔法而將燃燒軍團帶到了這個世界,最終導致了無數的傷亡。

The kaldorei are one of the most ancient races of Azeroth. One of the darkest moments in their history occurred when the quel'dorei, or Highborne - the highest caste of elven nobility - unleashed dangerous magic that brought the Burning Legion into the world and resulted in countless deaths.

碎片需求量物品法術ItemSpell
30[精靈貴族精品盒][精靈貴族精品盒][Highborne Pyxis][Highborne Pyxis]
30[象牙嵌飾頭冠][象牙嵌飾頭冠][Inlaid Ivory Comb][Inlaid Ivory Comb]
30[令人羞恥的絲質睡衣][令人羞恥的絲質睡衣][Scandalous Silk Nightgown][Scandalous Silk Nightgown]
35[鹿角披風扣][鹿角披風扣][Cloak Clasp with Antlers][Cloak Clasp with Antlers]
35[埃德薩拉斯錢幣][埃德薩拉斯錢幣][Coin from Eldre'Thalas][Coin from Eldre'Thalas]
35[碎裂的旋刃][碎裂的旋刃][Shattered Glaive][Shattered Glaive]
35[綠龍戒指][綠龍戒指][Green Dragon Ring][Green Dragon Ring]
35[卡多雷雙耳瓶][卡多雷雙耳瓶][Kaldorei Amphora][Kaldorei Amphora]
35[孔雀石銀飾髮夾][孔雀石銀飾髮夾][Hairpin of Silver and Malachite][Hairpin of Silver and Malachite]
35[精緻的音樂盒][精緻的音樂盒][Delicate Music Box][Delicate Music Box]
100[精靈貴族靈魂之鏡][精靈貴族靈魂之鏡][Highborne Soul Mirror][Highborne Soul Mirror]
100[德魯伊和牧師的雕像組合][德魯伊和牧師的雕像組合][Druid and Priest Statue Set][Druid and Priest Statue Set]
35[粉紅小珍珠串][粉紅小珍珠串][String of Small Pink Pearls][String of Small Pink Pearls]
34[一箱玻璃小動物][一箱玻璃小動物][Chest of Tiny Glass Animals][Chest of Tiny Glass Animals]
35[破裂的水晶瓶][破裂的水晶瓶][Cracked Crystal Vial][Cracked Crystal Vial]
35[薩維斯權杖][薩維斯權杖][Scepter of Xavius][Scepter of Xavius]
98[卡多雷風鈴][卡多雷風鈴][Kaldorei Wind Chimes][Kaldorei Wind Chimes]
100[艾薩拉女王的晨衣][艾薩拉女王的晨衣][Queen Azshara's Dressing Gown][Queen Azshara's Dressing Gown]
150[泰蘭妲珍愛的娃娃][泰蘭妲珍愛的娃娃][Tyrande's Favorite Doll][Tyrande's Favorite Doll]
150[變形之骨][變形之骨][Bones of Transformation][Bones of Transformation]
45[百法師項鍊][百法師項鍊][Carcanet of the Hundred Magi][Carcanet of the Hundred Magi]
45[銀色卷軸匣][銀色卷軸匣][Silver Scroll Case][Silver Scroll Case]
45[陰影月牙刃][陰影月牙刃][Umbra Crescent][Umbra Crescent]
150[幽光護符][幽光護符][Wisp Amulet][Wisp Amulet]
30[伊露恩墜飾項鍊][伊露恩墜飾項鍊][Necklace with Elune Pendant][Necklace with Elune Pendant]

奈幽(Nerubian)

奈幽蟲族源於一個名為亞基的古老種族,大約有半數的蟲族在經歷與食人妖之間永無止盡的戰爭後,遷徙到遙遠的北方。在北裂境的地底下,他們建立起巨大的城市,傳奇般的阿茲歐-奈幽。巫妖王的到來使得這個邪惡的奈幽種族受到殘酷的打擊,許多蜘蛛形生物被轉化成天譴軍,而其他生物則被逼的不得不深深地藏匿起來。

The nerubians are descended from an ancient race known as the aqir, roughly half of which migrated far to the north after continual warfare with the trolls. There they founded a gigantic city-state below Northrend, the legendary Azjol-Nerub. The arrival of the Lich King was brutally hard on the wicked nerubian race, with many of the spiderlike creatures converted to the Scourge and others driven deep into hiding.

碎片需求量物品法術ItemSpell
45[蜘蛛日晷][蜘蛛日晷][Spidery Sundial][Spidery Sundial]
45[奈札兒阿茲瑞特權杖][奈札兒阿茲瑞特權杖][Scepter of Nerzar'Azret][Scepter of Nerzar'Azret]
45[感染的紅寶石戒指][感染的紅寶石戒指][Infested Ruby Ring][Infested Ruby Ring]
45[恐怖的心臟盒][恐怖的心臟盒][Gruesome Heart Box][Gruesome Heart Box]
45[六爪飛簷][六爪飛簷][Six Clawed Cornice][Six Clawed Cornice]
45[一大瓶蟄猛巨蟲血液][一大瓶蟄猛巨蟲血液][Ewer of Jormungar Blood][Ewer of Jormungar Blood]
45[輔臣的潦草紙條][輔臣的潦草紙條][Vizier's Scrawled Streamer][Vizier's Scrawled Streamer]
140[上古之神的祝福][上古之神的祝福][Blessing of the Old God][Blessing of the Old God]
140[尤格薩倫的解謎箱][尤格薩倫的解謎箱][Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron][Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron]

食人妖(Troll)

贊達拉部族是已知歷史最古老的食人妖部族,其他所有的食人妖都是源自於他們。贊達拉被視作是所有食人妖中地位最崇高的祭司階級,他們朝夕不倦、不停地記錄和保存食人妖的社會與傳統。從贊達拉分裂出的眾多部族中,以古拉巴什和阿曼尼這兩支部族最為強盛。

The earliest known trolls belonged to the Zandalar tribe, from which all other trolls are descended. The Zandalari were regarded as an overarching priest caste for all trolls and worked tirelessly to record and preserve troll society and traditions. Of the many tribes that split off from the Zandalari, the two most dominant were the Gurubashi and Amani.

碎片需求量物品法術ItemSpell
27[贊達拉巫毒人偶][贊達拉巫毒人偶][Zandalari Voodoo Doll][Zandalari Voodoo Doll]
30[希爾雷克神像][希爾雷克神像][Fetish of Hir'eek][Fetish of Hir'eek]
32[蜥蜴之足符咒][蜥蜴之足符咒][Lizard Foot Charm][Lizard Foot Charm]
35[鑲有紅寶石雙眼的玉蛇][鑲有紅寶石雙眼的玉蛇][Jade Asp with Ruby Eyes][Jade Asp with Ruby Eyes]
34[羽狀黃金耳環][羽狀黃金耳環][Feathered Gold Earring][Feathered Gold Earring]
35[恐怖的燃棘塑像][恐怖的燃棘塑像][Eerie Hakkari Idol][Eerie Hakkari Idol]
35[朱砂寶石][朱砂寶石][Cinnabar Bijou][Cinnabar Bijou]
35[顱型花盆][顱型花盆][Skull-Shaped Planter][Skull-Shaped Planter]
35[碧玉錢幣手鐲][碧玉錢幣手鐲][Bracelet of Jade and Coins][Bracelet of Jade and Coins]
35[加茲瑞拉刻像][加茲瑞拉刻像][Gahz'rilla Figurine][Gahz'rilla Figurine]
35[阿塔萊權杖][阿塔萊權杖][Atal'ai Scepter][Atal'ai Scepter]
35[塞有金質填充物的牙齒][塞有金質填充物的牙齒][Tooth with Gold Filling][Tooth with Gold Filling]
35[德拉克瑞祭儀之刀][德拉克瑞祭儀之刀][Drakkari Sacrificial Knife][Drakkari Sacrificial Knife]
150[辛洛斯,諸界毀滅者][辛洛斯,諸界毀滅者][Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds][Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds]
32[精緻血頂族晚餐器皿][精緻血頂族晚餐器皿][Fine Bloodscalp Dinnerware][Fine Bloodscalp Dinnerware]
100[作祟戰鼓][作祟戰鼓][Haunted War Drum][Haunted War Drum]
100[巫毒刻像][巫毒刻像][Voodoo Figurine][Voodoo Figurine]

矮人(Dwarf)

鐵爐堡的矮人原本是由三個部族所組成的,分別是銅鬚氏族、蠻錘氏族和黑鐵氏族。在經歷了矮人內戰後,銅鬚氏族控制了鐵爐堡,蠻錘氏族最後退到了辛特蘭和暮光高地。而黑鐵氏族則遷徙到赤脊山與燃燒平原之間,棲息於黑石山的暗影之中。

The dwarves of Ironforge were originally composed of three clans: the Bronzebeards, the Wildhammers and the Dark Irons. As the result of a civil war, the Bronzebeards were left in control of the city of Ironforge while the Wildhammers eventually retreated to the Hinterlands and Twilight Highlands. The Dark Iron dwarves came to dwell in between the Redridge Mountains and the Burning Steppes, in the shadow of Blackrock Mountain.

碎片需求量物品法術ItemSpell
35[白鑞酒杯][白鑞酒杯][Pewter Drinking Cup][Pewter Drinking Cup]
35[陶製骨灰罈][陶製骨灰罈][Ceramic Funeral Urn][Ceramic Funeral Urn]
30[磨損的狩獵小刀][磨損的狩獵小刀][Worn Hunting Knife][Worn Hunting Knife]
32[骨製遊戲骰子][骨製遊戲骰子][Bone Gaming Dice][Bone Gaming Dice]
35[石獅鷲獸][石獅鷲獸][Stone Gryphon][Stone Gryphon]
34[銀色頸部飾環][銀色頸部飾環][Silver Neck Torc][Silver Neck Torc]
28[木製哨子][木製哨子][Wooden Whistle][Wooden Whistle]
34[安威瑪紋飾腰帶扣環][安威瑪紋飾腰帶扣環][Belt Buckle with Anvilmar Crest][Belt Buckle with Anvilmar Crest]
34[火拳的寶石酒杯][火拳的寶石酒杯][Moltenfist's Jeweled Goblet][Moltenfist's Jeweled Goblet]
35[『救贖者』圖納迪爾之紋刻劍][『救贖者』圖納迪爾之紋刻劍][Notched Sword of Tunadil the Redeemer][Notched Sword of Tunadil the Redeemer]
35[奇特的叩門環][奇特的叩門環][Bodacious Door Knocker][Bodacious Door Knocker]
34[渦紋鞋跟][渦紋鞋跟][Boot Heel with Scrollwork][Boot Heel with Scrollwork]
35[黃金夜壺][黃金夜壺][Golden Chamber Pot][Golden Chamber Pot]
35[核錘翼盔][核錘翼盔][Winged Helm of the Corehammer][Winged Helm of the Corehammer]
36[鐵星的石化盾牌][鐵星的石化盾牌][Ironstar's Petrified Shield][Ironstar's Petrified Shield]
35[荷魯茲·滅鴉的凹陷盾牌][荷魯茲·滅鴉的凹陷盾牌][Dented Shield of Horuz Killcrow][Dented Shield of Horuz Killcrow]
35[暗影牧師阿努德之焦灼法杖][暗影牧師阿努德之焦灼法杖][Scorched Staff of Shadow Priest Anund][Scorched Staff of Shadow Priest Anund]
35[卡爾加·刺肋的權杖][卡爾加·刺肋的權杖][Scepter of Charlga Razorflank][Scepter of Charlga Razorflank]
35[安格弗秘銀項鍊][安格弗秘銀項鍊][Mithril Chain of Angerforge][Mithril Chain of Angerforge]
35[影爐骷髏法杖][影爐骷髏法杖][Skull Staff of Shadowforge][Skull Staff of Shadowforge]
100[發條地精][發條地精][Clockwork Gnome][Clockwork Gnome]
100[山脈之王的酒杯][山脈之王的酒杯][Chalice of the Mountain Kings][Chalice of the Mountain Kings]
45[考爾銀色波刃劍][考爾銀色波刃劍][Silver Kris of Korl][Silver Kris of Korl]
45[燃眼戰槌][燃眼戰槌][Warmaul of Burningeye][Warmaul of Burningeye]
45[鐵怒尖刺護手][鐵怒尖刺護手][Spiked Gauntlets of Anvilrage][Spiked Gauntlets of Anvilrage]
45[柔伊女皇之語][柔伊女皇之語][Word of Empress Zoe][Word of Empress Zoe]
45[銅鬚權杖][銅鬚權杖][Scepter of Bronzebeard][Scepter of Bronzebeard]
150[旅店老闆的女兒][旅店老闆的女兒][The Innkeeper's Daughter][The Innkeeper's Daughter]
150[巫士族長索瑞森法杖][巫士族長索瑞森法杖][Staff of the Sorceror-Thane Thaurissan][Staff of the Sorceror-Thane Thaurissan]
45[弗蘭克羅恩·鑄鐵的煙斗][弗蘭克羅恩·鑄鐵的煙斗][Pipe of Franclorn Forgewright][Pipe of Franclorn Forgewright]
30[矮人嬰兒襪][矮人嬰兒襪][Dwarven Baby Socks][Dwarven Baby Socks]

維酷族(Vrykul)

維酷人是北裂境中凜風峽灣本地的巨人戰士。他們與大海以及原始元龍的關係密切。有許多維酷人後來紛紛都被納入巫妖王的龐大軍隊之中。

The vrykul are a race of giant warriors native to the Howling Fjord in Northrend. They have a close affinity with the sea and with native proto-drakes. Many vrykul were absorbed into the vast armies of the Lich King.

碎片需求量物品法術ItemSpell
45[複雜的寶箱鑰匙][複雜的寶箱鑰匙][Intricate Treasure Chest Key][Intricate Treasure Chest Key]
130[尼弗瓦鉤斧][尼弗瓦鉤斧][Nifflevar Bearded Axe][Nifflevar Bearded Axe]
45[撒克遜砍刀][撒克遜砍刀][Scramseax][Scramseax]
45[燧石生火杖][燧石生火杖][Flint Striker][Flint Striker]
45[尖牙披風飾針][尖牙披風飾針][Fanged Cloak Pin][Fanged Cloak Pin]
45[帶刺項鍊][帶刺項鍊][Thorned Necklace][Thorned Necklace]
100[維酷角杯][維酷角杯][Vrykyl Drinking Horn][Vrykyl Drinking Horn]

德萊尼(Draenei)

德萊尼原本是埃雷達爾族,但為了逃離燃燒軍團的魔爪而逃到了德拉諾世界定居,並在該地碰上獸人。當血精靈出現時,他們再度展開逃亡。這回他們逃到了艾澤拉斯,並在這裡加入聯盟的陣營。

The draenei were originally eredar who fled from the Burning Legion and settled on the world of Draenor, where they came into contact with the orcs. When the blood elves arrived, many draenei fled again, this time coming to Azeroth, where they joined the Alliance.

碎片需求量物品法術ItemSpell
45[金鈴鐺足環][金鈴鐺足環][Anklet with Golden Bells][Anklet with Golden Bells]
45[雕刻的奇木豎琴][雕刻的奇木豎琴][Carved Harp of Exotic Wood][Carved Harp of Exotic Wood]
46[奇怪的銀色紙鎮][奇怪的銀色紙鎮][Strange Silver Paperweight][Strange Silver Paperweight]
46[納斯雷茲姆權杖][納斯雷茲姆權杖][Scepter of the Nathrezim][Scepter of the Nathrezim]
46[巴洛克劍鞘][巴洛克劍鞘][Baroque Sword Scabbard][Baroque Sword Scabbard]
44[精緻水晶燭臺][精緻水晶燭臺][Fine Crystal Candleabra][Fine Crystal Candleabra]
45[莊嚴的肖像][莊嚴的肖像][Dignified Portrait][Dignified Portrait]
124[那魯的降臨][那魯的降臨][Arrival of the Naaru][Arrival of the Naaru]
130[阿古斯最後的聖物][阿古斯最後的聖物][The Last Relic of Argus][The Last Relic of Argus]
45[鍍造過的伊萊克刺棒][鍍造過的伊萊克刺棒][Plated Elekk Goad][Plated Elekk Goad]

獸人(Orc)

艾澤拉斯的獸人原本居住在德拉諾世界,這個世界是擁有最多上古獸人文物的地方。起初,獸人是個愛好和平的種族,但後來在燃燒軍團的影響下變成了一群無比殘暴的野蠻人。獸人們通過黑暗之門來到了艾澤拉斯,與聯盟進行過兩次火光衝天、驚天動地的大戰,而第三次大戰看似一觸即發。

The orcs of Azeroth originally inhabited the world of Draenor, the source of most of these ancient orcish artifacts. At first, orcs were a largely peaceful people, but they turned to outright barbarity under the influence of the Burning Legion. The orcs arrived in Azeroth through the Dark Portal and fought against the Alliance in two wars. Another may be on the horizon.

碎片需求量物品法術ItemSpell
45[小銅蠍][小銅蠍][Tiny Bronze Scorpion][Tiny Bronze Scorpion]
45[石衛士姆拉格之槌][石衛士姆拉格之槌][Maul of Stone Guard Mur'og][Maul of Stone Guard Mur'og]
45[灰色的蠟燭殘柱][灰色的蠟燭殘柱][Gray Candle Stud][Gray Candle Stud]
45[生鏽的牛排刀][生鏽的牛排刀][Rusted Steak Knife][Rusted Steak Knife]
45[耐克魯斯·碎顱者的權杖][耐克魯斯·碎顱者的權杖][Scepter of Nekros Skullcrusher][Scepter of Nekros Skullcrusher]
45[兇猛狼型刻像][兇猛狼型刻像][Fierce Wolf Figurine][Fierce Wolf Figurine]
45[惡魔之鞭][惡魔之鞭][Fiendish Whip][Fiendish Whip]
45[釉面黏土磚瓦][釉面黏土磚瓦][Tile of Glazed Clay][Tile of Glazed Clay]
45[顱骨酒杯][顱骨酒杯][Skull Drinking Cup][Skull Drinking Cup]
130[薩滿始祖的頭飾][薩滿始祖的頭飾][Headdress of the First Shaman][Headdress of the First Shaman]


Reference: wowhead, wowbox.

2010年11月14日 星期日

元素入侵(Elemental Invasion)

藏身在與世隔絕的聖殿裡,墮落的守護巨龍——死亡之翼靜靜等著,等待從最後一次與艾澤拉斯交戰時所受的傷勢中復原;他以對地表上弱勢生物的仇恨滋養自己;靜候能用復活之火重新吞噬世界的時機來臨。
Hidden away in a secluded sanctuary, the corrupted Dragon Aspect Deathwing has waited, recovering from the wounds of his last battle against Azeroth and biding his time until he can reforge the world in molten fire.

很快的,「毀滅者」死亡之翼將會回到艾澤拉斯,當他從地深之源破巢而出的那一刻將會割裂整個世界,在大陸上留下一道無法抹滅的傷痕。當聯盟與部落趕到劇變的中心,艾澤拉斯王國將經歷權力的震盪及元素們所煽動引燃的戰火,意想不到的英雄將會崛起,保護他們殘破不堪的世界免於被徹底毀滅。
Soon, Deathwing the Destroyer will return to Azeroth, and his eruption from Deepholm will sunder the world, leaving a festering wound across the continents. As the Horde and Alliance race to the epicenter of the cataclysm, the kingdoms of Azeroth will witness seismic shifts in power, the kindling of a war of the elements, and the emergence of unlikely heroes who will rise up to protect their scarred and broken world from utter devastation.

擔憂的居民說:一定有什麼事情是你可以做的,血衛士。
Worried Citizen says: There has to be something you can do, blood guard.

擔憂的居民說:他永遠不會自己一個人離開的!他會跑去哪裡?
Worried Citizen says: He would never leave on his own! Where could he have gone?

擔憂的居民說:我的丈夫失蹤了。拜託你,血衛士,他不是個戰士。你得幫我找到他。
Worried Citizen says: My husband has disappeared. Please, blood guard, he is no warrior. You must help me find him.

擔憂的居民說:血衛士,你得幫我找到他。他突然失蹤了!
Worried Citizen says: Blood guard, you have to help me find him. He just went missing!

擔憂的居民說:你當然可以幫忙。他只是去了趟市場,然後就沒回來過。
Worried Citizen says: Surely you can help. He just went out to the market and never came back.

擔憂的居民說:你是個通情達理的人,血衛士。如果你的親戚失蹤了,你會怎麼做?
Worried Citizen says: You are a reasonable man, blood guard. Where would you turn if your kin went missing?

擔憂的居民說:發生了什麼事情?
Worried Citizen says: What is happening?

擔憂的居民說:我不是唯一一個來報告失蹤案件的人。還有其他許多許多人也一樣。
Worried Citizen says: I am not the only one who is here to report a disappearance. There are others, many others.

擔憂的居民說:你想他是不是被綁架了?我會再見到他嗎?
Worried Citizen says: Do you think he was kidnapped? Will I ever see him again?

擔憂的居民說:求求你……阻止它。
Worried Citizen says: Please... Make it stop.

擔憂的居民說:我不想死!
Worried Citizen says: I don't want to die!

擔憂的居民說:為什麼會發生這種事情?
Worried Citizen says: Why is this happening?

擔憂的居民說:地震!
Worried Citizen says: Earthquake!

擔憂的居民說:這要什麼時候才會結束?
Worried Citizen says: When will this end?

擔憂的居民說:我們完了!
Worried Citizen says: We are doomed!

血衛士托雷克說:我們正在盡全力進行。
Blood Guard Torek says: We are doing everything we can.

血衛士托雷克說:我們正在研究你所提交的失蹤人口報告。
We are looking into the missing person reports you filed.

血衛士托雷克說:我們已經派出了最精銳的人手去進行調查。
Blood Guard Torek says: We have our best people looking into these issues.

血衛士托雷克說:就在此刻,我們已經在調查邪教徒的活動了。
Blood Guard Torek says: We are investigating the cultists activities as we speak.

血衛士托雷克說:女士,我們非常重視那些失蹤人口的報告。
Blood Guard Torek says: We take these missing person reports very seriously, ma'am.

血衛士托雷克說:我們正在調查這些邪教團體。
Blood Guard Torek says: We are looking into these cultists groups.

血衛士托雷克說:我們已經把局勢給穩住了。
Blood Guard Torek says: We have the situation under control.

血衛士托雷克說:我們一有新的消息就會通知你。
Blood Guard Torek says: As soon as we have some news we will let you know.

末日教徒說:世界末日即將降臨!
Doomsday Cultist says: The end of the world is at hand!

末日教徒說:你不用和艾澤拉斯一起面對滅亡的結局。跟我來,跟我一起活下去!
Doomsday Cultist says: You needn't perish with Azeroth. Follow me and live!

末日教徒說:跟著我來,兄弟姊妹們,並了解真相!
Doomsday Cultist says: Come with me, brothers and sisters, and learn the truth!

末日教徒說:這世界將會被元素所吞噬!
Doomsday Cultist says: This world will be consumed by the elements!

末日教徒說:災變即將到來,現在拯救自己還不算太晚!
Doomsday Cultist says: It is not too late to save yourselves from the coming catastrophe!

末日教徒說:離開你們的家園,你們的身外之物,你們的煩惱,加入我們吧!
Doomsday Cultist says: Leave behind your homes, your possessions, and your cares, and join us!

末日教徒說:我們的世界就要分崩離析了。加入我們,這樣你才能活下去!
Doomsday Cultist says: Our world will be torn apart. Join us, so that you may live!

末日教徒說:艾澤拉斯的末日到了。找到你的歸屬吧!
Doomsday Cultist says: Azeroth is coming to an end. Make your peace now!


末日預言
Prophecies Of Doom

末日先驅走在奧格瑪的街道上,這已經不是什麼稀奇的事情了,我擔心的是最近出現的這群人。這些傢伙是有組織性的,在暗巷區吸引了大批群眾目光,而那邊似乎也是他們的集會場所。
Harbingers of doom are nothing new on the streets of Orgrimmar, but I'm worried about this latest batch. These people are organized and they've attracted a lot of attention in the Drag, where they seem to congregate.

我想做點什麼,像是一口氣把他們包圍起來,或是打斷他們的活動之類的,不過這只會讓他們轉入暗處偷偷活動。我們得找出他們其他同黨。你願不願意去趟暗巷區?去聽聽看末日預言者們到底在散佈些怎樣的訊息,盡量多收集一些關於他們理念的文宣品帶回來給我。
I've thought about rounding them up or otherwise disrupting their activities, but that will just drive them underground. We need to find out more about them. Would you go to the Drag, listen to what these doomsayers are spreading, and gather any literature you can find about their ideas?

我會聽聽你說的話。
I will hear what you have to say.

末日預言者說:奧格瑪的人民啊,大家仔細聽。我們被蒙蔽太久了!我要求你們張開雙眼看看真相!
Doomsayer says: People of Orgrimmar, listen. We have been blind for too long! I ask you to open your eyes to the truth!

末日預言者說:兄弟姊妹們,世界毀滅即將到來!艾澤拉斯將不復存在!
Doomsayer says: The end of our world nears, my brothers and sisters! Azeroth will be no more!

末日預言者說:火焰將會吞噬這個世界。風暴將會捲走所有希望。最後元素將會統治一切!
Doomsayer says: Flames will consume the world. Storms will wash away all hope. The elements will reign at last!

奧格瑪居民說:憑什麼要我們相信你?
Orgrimmar Citizen says: Why should we believe you?

末日預言者說:但不要感到絕望,奧格瑪的人們!加入我們並了解真相。
Doomsayer says: But do not despair, people of Orgrimmar! Join us and learn the truth.

末日預言者說:拋開充滿戰爭和苦工勞役的生活,在元素之中重獲新生,然後在新世界中取得你應有的正當地位!
Doomsayer says: Cast off your lives of war and drudgery, be reborn in elements and claim your rightful place in this new world!

奧格瑪居民說:我想獲得新生。告訴我,我該怎麼做!
Orgrimmar Citizen says: I want to be reborn. Tell me what I must do!

末日預言者說:冷靜點,朋友。有很多時間可以慢慢回答你的問題。
Doomsayer says: Calm down, friends. There will be plenty of time to answer all your questions.

奧格瑪居民說:是呀,告訴我們!
Orgrimmar Citizen says: Yes, tell us!

末日預言者說:假如你對我們傳佈的訊息有興趣,我將會舉辦一次集會。如果你想多了解一些,來和我聊聊,不過要注意,奧格瑪裡到處都是想要消滅真理之音的人。
Doomsayer says: If you are interested in our message, I will be holding a gathering. Speak with me if you wish to know more, but beware, for Orgrimmar is full of people who would silence the truth.

奧格瑪居民說:我不想死!
Orgrimmar Citizen says: I don't want to die!

文宣品:靈魂所需的那把元素之火
Literature: Elemental Fire for the Soul

當火焰吞噬艾澤拉斯,你會在哪裡?
When the flames consume Azeroth, where will you be?

我們知道沒有人喜歡老是想著逼近的末日,但是考慮之後的發展仍是必須的。
We know that no one wants to dwell on their impending doom, but it's worth thinking about where you'll be spending the hereafter.

我們的賢者們預言了末日的來臨,只有做好準備的人才能活下來。我們可以幫你在清洗世界敗類的狂野火焰中生存下來。也該是尋找心靈寧靜的時候了,不是嗎?
Our sages have predicted that the end of the world is nigh, and only the prepared will survive. We can help you survive the raging inferno that will cleanse this world of the wicked. Isn't it time you found some peace of mind?

文宣品:「世界末日」對我來說代表什麼?
Literature: What Does 'The End of All Things' Mean for Me?

你一定聽過「好景不常在」這句話,而你在艾澤拉斯的生活也是如此。再過不久,當元素重返來奪回它們與生俱來的權利,整個世界就會陷入混亂。
You've no doubt heard the phrase "all good things must come to an end" and so it is with your life on Azeroth. It won't be long before the world erupts into chaos as the elements reclaim their birthright.

但是你不用害怕,因為在這種痛苦的時刻,你不是非死不可。我們可以幫你昇華到新的生活方式,超越死亡,超越恐懼,甚至超越凡人無能為力的境況。今天就加入我們吧。
But you don't have to be afraid during these harrowing times. You don't have to die. We can help you ascend to a new way of life, beyond death, beyond fear, and beyond the powerlessness of mortality. Join us today.

文宣品:在註定毀滅的世界中找尋安全與寬慰
Literature: Finding Security and Comfort in a Doomed World

我們活在動盪的年代。戰爭、侵略和饑荒橫掃了整個世界,但真正的考驗尚未來臨:艾澤拉斯的終結。
We live in tumultuous times. War, invasion, and famine have swept the world, but the real trial is yet to come: the end of Azeroth itself.

你要怎樣面對你珍視的一切被摧毀?答案是你不需要。帶著你的朋友和家庭來我們的聚會並跟著我們一起學習如何在末日中生存下來。
How will you cope with the loss and destruction of everything you hold dear? The answer is that you don't have to. Bring your friends and family to one of our gatherings and learn how you can survive the apocalypse together, with us.


時代的標記
Signs Of The Times

我們必須要做點什麼,好降低末日教派的影響力,不過我還在猶豫,在想要不要等到我們揪出這個團體的幕後黑手之後,再進一步採取行動。
We've got to do something to reduce interest in this doomsday cult, but I'm hesitant to take much action until we know more about who is behind this group.

我已經派人在奧格瑪人潮擁擠的區域設好標記了。你先拿著這些,去標記地點設置告示。告示對那些決心堅定的跟隨者來說八成起不了作用,但至少這是一個開始,揭露這個教派的開始。部落無法再容忍下去了,無法再繼續這樣放任末日教派為所欲為,也無法繼續容忍人們如此任意散播謊言。
I've had my men place markers around heavily traveled areas in Orgrimmar. Take these posters and set them up where you see the markers. They won't discourage the most determined of seekers, but it's a first step in exposing this cult. The Horde has enough to deal with as it is, without people wilfully spreading lies too.

小心:危險的教徒
Beware: Dangerous Cultists

奧格瑪的居民們,留心佔據我們街道的預卜者和末日預言者。不要被他們瘋狂的胡言亂語所惑。他們只是想在我們真正敵人的面前削弱我們的力量!
Citizens of Orgrimmar, beware the soothsayers and prophets of doom that have taken over our streets. Do not be taken in by their mad raving. They only want to weaken us in the face of our true enemies!

奧格瑪居民說:誰要加入那種鬼玩意呀?如果這世界真的要滅亡了,還會特地通知我們不成?
Orgrimmar Citizen says: Who would join something like this? If the world is really going to end, do they really think it would bother warning us?

奧格瑪居民說:看樣子,蠻兵清理暗巷區跟暗影裂口的時間又到了。
Orgrimmar Citizen says: Looks like it's time for the grunts to clean out the Drag and the Cleft of Shadow again.

奧格瑪居民說:喔,這八成就是我那位鄰居理了光頭、披上袍子的理由了。說不定他會把他的東西都給我。
Orgrimmar Citizen says: Well, that must be why my neighbor shaved his head and donned those robes. Maybe he'll let me have his stuff.

奧格瑪居民說:如果我每次聽到世界末日的事情都能拿到一枚銀幣,那我一定會比那些哥布林的貿易大亨更有錢。
Orgrimmar Citizen says: If I had a silver for every time I heard the world was going to end, I'd be richer than a goblin trade prince!

奧格瑪居民說:末日教徒?獸人已經從一個世界末日中活下來過,再一個世界末日又怎樣?
Orgrimmar Citizen says: Doomsday cultists? Well, the orcs have already survived the end of one world, so what's another?

奧格瑪居民說:把這些教徒裝在飛艇上送去暴風城!奧格瑪這邊不需要這種人。
Orgrimmar Citizen says: Put these cultists on a zeppelin and send them to Stormwind! We don't need this kind of thing in Orgrimmar.


潛入教派
Infiltrating The Cult

奧格瑪的街上充滿了流言,討論著這教派的起源和信念。要得知這群人的真正目的,只有一個方法了,<name>。你得加入他們。
The streets of Orgrimmar are wild with rumors about the cult's origins and practices. There's only one way to know the truth about this group, <name>. You're going to join them.

去暗巷區和其中一名末日預言者接觸,告訴他們你想入教。幸運的話,他們會給你指示,把你介紹給上面的人,並且告訴你他們躲在哪裡。收好他們給你的衣物,要進入他們的藏身之處,這些東西會派上用場的。
Approach one of the Doomsayers in the Drag and tell them you wish to join their group. With any luck, they will give you instructions to introduce yourself to one of the group's leaders and tell you where the group is hiding. Don any clothing given to you by the doomsayer; you'll need it to gain entry to the group's hideout.

失蹤
The Missing

先把這個教派散布的紛擾和偏執多疑放到一邊去,因為關於失蹤人口的報告有如潮水般湧來,媽媽爸爸兄弟姊妹全都不見蹤影。不過我覺得,也許在城外圍起來的那塊教徒集會場所可以找到他們。如果我給你失蹤人口清單,你可不可以去奧格瑪南邊的野豬農場看看?在那邊有個教徒聚會營地,幫我查一下這些不見的人在哪。不過你得先跑一趟暗巷區,從末日預言者那邊拿件袍子,這樣才有辦法混進去。
Aside from the disturbances and the paranoia spread by the cult, we've been inundated with reports of missing people. Mothers, fathers, brothers, and sisters have seemingly disappeared, but I have a feeling that they can be found in one of the cult's compounds outside the city. If I give you the names of some of the missing people, would you try to locate them in the cultist camp at the Jaggedswine Farm south of Orgrimmar? To blend in, you'll need to get a robe from one of the doomsayers in the Drag.

你的妻子很擔心你。她希望你回去奧格瑪。
Your wife is concerned for you. She wants you to return to Orgrimmar.

教徒阿格塔:她還不明白我要她跟我一起走嗎?我還年輕;我不想死。我們的未來應該有許多好時光,而這是唯一的方法。將這些話轉告她。讓她了解。
Cultist Agtar: Doesn't she realize I wanted her to come with me? I'm young; I don't want to die. We should have many good years ahead of us and this is the only way. Tell her these things. Make her understand.

你的家人問起你的事情。他們很擔心。
Your family has asked about you. They're worried.

教徒托卡:我不會走的。告訴我的家人,我在這感受到平靜,我希望他們過得很好。
Cultist Tokka: I will not leave. Tell my family that I am at peace here and that I wish them well.

你的家人要你回去奧格瑪。
Your famly wants you to return to Orgrimmar.

教徒卡嘎恩:他們曾經有機會和我一起走,而不是嘲弄我的信念。對我而言他們什麼也不是。
Cultist Kagarn: They had their chance to come with me, and instead they mocked my beliefs. They are nothing to me.

你該回去奧格瑪。你的家人正在擔心著。
You should return to Orgrimmar. Your family is worried.

教徒羅卡嘎:不,我不能回奧格瑪。我為家人感到難過,但是他們做出了他們的決定,而我也做出屬於我的選擇。我的未來就在這,在我選擇的教友這裡。
Cultist Rokaga: No, I cannot return to Orgrimmar. I grieve for my family, but they have made their choices and I have made mine. My future is here, among my chosen brethren.


散播訊息
Spreading The Word

歡迎來到我們的農場,<name>。在這邊每個人藉由工作維持<他的/她的>生活所需。有些人會照料牲畜,有些人會負責建築方面的事情,也有一些人會去人群中傳佈我們的訊息,我覺得這個地方對你來說是個很好的出發點。
Welcome to the farm, <name>. Everyone here works to earn <his/her> keep. For some, that means caring for the animals. Others are responsible for working on our construction projects. Still others work to spread our message among the people and I think that's a good place for you to start.

拿著這塊板子,上面寫的是闡述我們信念的簡短文字。戴上這塊板子,去拜訪奧格瑪城門外面的東飛艇塔和西飛艇塔、以及南邊的剃刀嶺。
Take this board. It bears a short message about our beliefs. While wearing the board, visit the eastern and western zeppelin towers outside Orgrimmar's gates, as well as the town square of Razor Hill, to the south.

大家在製造什麼裝置?
What are those devices that everyone is building?

監督者金塔克:啊,對了你是新人。這些裝置是我們主人計畫中的其中一個環節,我們要為世界帶來蛻變。這些東西會放出審判之火,讓我們飛昇至不朽之路。主人允諾過的。
Overseer Jintak: Ah, you are new. These devices are a part of our master's plan to bring about the transformation of the world. They will unleash the fires of judgment and allow us to ascend to immortality. This is the master's promise.

<name>說:世界末日即將降臨!
<name> says: The end of the world is at hand!

<name>說:你不用和艾澤拉斯一起面對滅亡的結局。跟我來,跟我一起活下去!
<name> says: You needn't perish with Azeroth. Follow me and live!

<name>說:跟著我來,兄弟姊妹們,並了解真相!
<name> says: Come with me, brothers and sisters, and learn the truth!

<name>說:這世界將會被元素所吞噬!
<name> says: This world will be consumed by the elements!

<name>說:災變即將到來,現在拯救自己還不算太晚!
<name> says: It is not too late to save yourselves from the coming catastrophe!

<name>說:離開你們的家園,你們的身外之物,你們的煩惱,加入我們吧!
<name> says: Leave behind your homes, your possessions, and your cares, and join us!

<name>說:我們的世界就要分崩離析了。加入我們,這樣你才能活下去!
<name> says: Our world will be torn apart. Join us, so that you may live!

<name>說:艾澤拉斯的末日到了。找到你的歸屬吧!
<name> says: Azeroth is coming to an end. Make your peace now!

奧格瑪蠻兵說:我才不會聽穿那種衣服的人講的話!
Orgrimmar Grunt says: As if I'm going to listen to anyone dressed up in that outfit!

奧格瑪蠻兵說:你幹嘛不去有人願意聽的地方說?
Orgrimmar Grunt says: Why don't you take it where somebody cares?

奧格瑪蠻兵說:正是我們需要的,更多的神經病!
Orgrimmar Grunt says: Just what we need, more of this lunacy!

奧格瑪蠻兵說:嘿你看,從大酋長那來的餘興節目!
Orgrimmar Grunt says: Look, the warchief's sent us some entertainment!

奧格瑪蠻兵說:你們這些人一直重複講過的話都不會厭煩嗎?
Orgrimmar Grunt says: Don't you people get tired of repeating the same thing over and over?

奧格瑪蠻兵說:不要再擾亂和平了,教徒!
Orgrimmar Grunt says: Stop disturbing the peace, cultist!

奧格瑪蠻兵說:嘿,看看,希瓦娜斯女士有個新的宮廷小丑了!
Orgrimmar Grunt says: Hey, look, Lady Sylvanas has a new court fool!

奧格瑪蠻兵說:那些末日謬論!真是夠了!
Orgrimmar Grunt says: That's enough of that doomsday nonsense!


主人的計畫
The Master's Plan

你表現得不錯,<name>,不過除了例行瑣事和傳播訊息之外,還有更重要的活等著我們。我相信你當初加入的時候已經略知一二。
You're fitting in well here, <name>, but there is more to us than daily chores and spreading the message. I'm sure you heard a little bit about it when you first joined.

正如你所知,這世界正邁向毀滅,屆時尚未做好準備的人終將死於無盡苦痛之中。
As you know, this world is ending and the unprepared will die painful deaths.

我們收到一份禮物,這是一個機會,讓我們變得更強更大。監督者勾貝茲正在農場東邊的祭壇準備一項儀式。去那等他,多去認識你的新兄弟姊妹們。
We have been given a gift, an opportunity to become something greater and more powerful. Overseer Golbaz is preparing a ritual before the altar at the eastern end of the farm. Wait there for him, and learn more of your new brothers and sisters.

監督者勾貝茲大喊:各位兄弟姊妹,在祭壇邊集合!揭露真相的時刻到了!
Overseer Golbaz yells: Gather around the altar, brothers and sisters! Revelation awaits!

丘加利的影像說:教友們,我知道你們的人數正日漸壯大。告訴我,將主人的計畫付諸實行這件事你辦得怎樣。
Image of Cho'Gall says: I see you are growing in numbers, my brethren. Tell me of your progress in implementing our master's plan.

監督者勾貝茲說:目前照你先前的指示先處理裝置的事情。我們很快就會做好準備,照你的命令邁入下一階段。
Overseer Golbaz says: Work on the devices is proceeding as you have directed. We will soon be ready to carry out the next phase of your orders.

丘加利的影像說:所以一切都按照計畫進行。主人給了我們最重要的任務,而他不能接受失敗。Image of Cho'Gall says: Then all is in order. The master has given us a mission of the utmost importance and he will not suffer failure.

丘加利的影像說:你是主人用來終結,並以他的形象重鑄這個世界所用的工具。
Image of Cho'Gall says: You are the instrument the master will use to bring an end to this world and reforge it in his image.

丘加利的影像說:等他們完成,你要將這些裝置藏在奧格瑪的各個角落。
Image of Cho'Gall says: When they are completed, you will hide these devices all over Orgrimmar.

丘加利的影像說:他們將會在指定的時間放出火元素,讓火焰吞噬掉整座城市,然後鋪設我們主人光榮回歸的舞台!
Image of Cho'Gall says: At the appointed time, they will unleash fire elementals, consuming the city in flame and setting the stage for our master's glorious return!

丘加利的影像說:到時候,我的兄弟姊妹們,我們就能拋棄這些脆弱的身軀並成為不死之身!
Image of Cho'Gall says: And then, my brothers and sisters, we shall shed these frail forms and ascend to immortality!

監督者勾貝茲說:如你所願,我的主人。
Overseer Golbaz says: It will be as you say, my lord.


末日計畫
The Doomsday Plan

第一批元素裝置已經準備就緒。你的任務就是要把它們藏在奧格瑪內人口稠密的區域。這些裝置將會在適當的時間放出內部的元素。不用怕,<name>,發生這種事情之前,你有足夠的時間可以離開。
The first batch of elemental devices are ready. Your task will be to conceal them inside the city of Orgrimmar. The devices will unleash their fire elementals at the proper time. Don't worry, <name>, you'll be safely away before that happens.

不要引起任何注意。
Do not do anything that would draw attention to yourself.

<監督者交給你一包裝有數個元素裝置的包裹。這正是血衛士托雷克希望你找到的證據。你應該立即把這些裝置帶回去給他。>
<The overseer hands you a package containing several of the elemental devices. This is just the kind of proof that Blood Guard Torek was hoping you'd uncover. You should probably bring the devices to him.>

阻擾暮光之錘
Thwarting Twilight's Hammer

被派進奧格瑪設置這些火元素裝置的人絕對不只你一個。在裡面的元素被釋放出來,讓這座城市化為火海之前,我們得趕快找出其它裝置並且全部關掉。
You can't have been the only person sent into Orgrimmar to deploy those devices containing fire elementals. We have to find and disable the rest of the devices before they set their captive elementals free and burn down the city.

你對這些裝置熟不熟悉?你有沒有辦法毀掉它們?最好的作法,你必須在裡頭元素的力量達到最高點之前先行將裝置毀掉。若是趁這些元素力量還不完全時釋放他們,你應該就可以輕易地將他們擊敗。那些教徒八成在整座城市都安裝了這種裝置。
Are you familiar enough with the devices to destroy them? You need to break them open before the fire elementals inside have had time to reach full strength. They should be easy to defeat if you open the devices early. The cultists have probably put them all over the city.

奧格瑪蠻兵說:得有人回報這件事!
Orgrimmar Grunt says: Someone has to report this!

奧格瑪蠻兵說:為了大酋長而戰!
Orgrimmar Grunt says: For the Warchief!


警告我們的領袖
Alert Our Leaders

你成功地在暮光之錘帶來的威脅中保護了奧格瑪,<name>,而且沒讓我們的子民流下一滴血。我們的敵人不會安分太久的。我無法想像,丘加利會這麼簡單地承認失敗。
You have successfully defended Orgrimmar from the threat posed by this Twilight's Hammer cult, <name>, and without shedding the blood of our own people. Our enemy will not rest for long. I cannot imagine that Cho'Gall will accept defeat so easily.

卡爾洛斯‧地獄吼是眾人皆知的部落英雄,他會知道該如何處理這件事情。去葛羅瑪許堡的智慧谷找他,去告訴年輕的地獄吼,敵人現身了,為了因應他們的捲土重來,我們必須做好準備。
Garrosh Hellscream is a well-known hero of the Horde and he will know how to deal with this matter. Go to the Valley of Wisdom and speak to him in Grommash Hold. Tell young Hellscream that our enemies have shown themselves and we must be prepared for their return.

索爾說:我們開始吧。
Thrall says: Let us begin.

卡爾洛斯‧地獄吼說:我們不需要有更多的見證者嗎?
Garrosh Hellscream says: Are we not going to have more witnesses?

索爾說:我並不希望大張旗鼓,這種愚蠢的舉止不僅代價昂貴,所滿足的也只有我們的虛榮心而已。但是如果你希望能辦一場慶典的話……
Thrall says: I do not wish to make an event of this. Such frivolities are expensive and merely serve our vanity. But if you wish to have a celebration...

卡爾洛斯‧地獄吼說:不,大酋長,這就夠了。
Garrosh Hellscream says: No, Warchief, this is enough.

索爾說:你知道,部落正處於動盪不安的難關,我們的補給短缺,我們的土地荒蕪,我們的戰士亟需歇息。這些都是為了部落的長治久安而必須面對的工作。
Thrall says: You know that these are troubling times for the Horde. Our supplies dwindle. Our lands are barren. Our warriors are in need of rest. These are tasks that must be addressed for the good of the Horde.

沃金說:人民對我們在北裂境的成功都感到欣喜萬分。
Vol'jin says: Da people be happy with our success in Northrend.

卡爾洛斯‧地獄吼說:「我們」的成功?食人妖,部落在北裂境的勝利根本沒有你的功勞。當我率領戰士在和巫妖王對抗的時候,你不過是奪回了幾座零星的小島而已。
Garrosh Hellscream says: "Our" success? Troll, you played no part in the Horde's victories in Northrend. While I led our warriors against the Lich King, you merely took back a few scattered islands.

沃金說:年輕人,小心你講的話。你不——
Vol'jin says: Watch yourself, young one. You don't-

伊崔格說:卡爾洛斯!沃金!都別說了,我們還有更重要的事情得處理。
Eitrigg says: Garrosh! Vol'jin! Hold your tongues. There are larger issues at stake.

沃金說:原諒我一時失態了,大酋長,請你繼續講吧。
Vol'jin says: Forgive my outburst. Warchief, please, continue.

索爾說:儘管我們在北裂境的戰事獲得了成功,但是如今我們所面對的嚴重問題卻不是光靠刀劍與斧頭就能解決得了。地震撼動了每塊土地,元素在鄉野間肆虐。我聽到了我們的土地艾澤拉斯,發出了痛苦的吶喊。
Thrall says: Despite our success in Northrend, we face serious problems that cannot be solved simply by axe and sword. Earthquakes shake every region. Elementals ravage the countryside. I can hear our land, Azeroth, cry out in pain.

卡爾洛斯‧地獄吼說:這些正是你必須要離開的原因。
Garrosh Hellscream says: These are the reasons that you must leave.

索爾說:是的,我打算前往納葛蘭向那裡的元素求教。它們曾經受盡苦難,見過許多同樣的徵兆。
Thrall says: Yes, I leave for Nagrand to learn from the elements there. They have suffered and seen many of these same symptoms.

沃金說:你打算要離開多久?
Vol'jin says: How long you gonna be gone?

索爾說:可能要花點時間才能找到答案。我相信我應該不會離開太久,但或許要幾個禮拜,甚至幾個月。
Thrall says: It may take time to learn what I must. I trust I will not be gone too long, but it could be weeks - even months.

索爾說:我不在的這段時間,卡爾洛斯‧地獄吼,我要你代替我率領部落。在此艱難重重的時刻,你擁有率領我們全體度過難關的力量與勇氣。
Thrall says: In my absence, I am instructing you, Garrosh Hellscream, to lead the Horde. You have the strength and courage that our people need to survive in these trying times.

卡爾洛斯‧地獄吼說:我深感榮耀,大酋長。可是我擔心自己還沒有做好身為領袖的準備。
Garrosh Hellscream says: I am honored, warchief. But I feel unprepared for the life of a ruler.

索爾說:你並不孤單。你有很多人可以諮詢:凱恩,伊崔格,沃金,他們都會很樂意提供你建議與協助。
Thrall says: You will not be alone. You will have advisors: Cairne, Eitrigg, Vol'jin. They will help guide you.

索爾說:雖然我即將離開,我也還是可以盡量多指導你。
Thrall says: And though I am leaving soon, I can also instruct you.

沃金說:解決這些教徒的問題或許是個不錯的第一項測試。大家都很恐慌,他們不曉得到底發生了什麼事情。
Vol'jin says: A good first test may be dealin' with dese cultists. Da people be scared. Dey aren't sure what's goin'on.

卡爾洛斯‧地獄吼說:可是連我們都無法確知近來所發生的一切事情。難道我們就該逮捕這些教徒,以強硬的手段消彌他們的發言嗎?那麼做有可能反而會激怒其他的人……但無論如何,我們的確不能坐視那些教徒繼續散佈恐慌與謊言……
Garrosh Hellscream says: But even we are not sure of all that is happening. Should we capture these cultists and force their silence? But that may anger the rest of the people... Still, we cannot allow the cult to spread fear and lies...

伊崔格說:很好,卡爾洛斯,這就是身為領袖該有的氣度和想法。思考問題的時候一定要面面俱到。多多徵詢顧問們的意見,然後堅定自信地去執行。
Eitrigg says: Now you are thinking like a ruler, Garrosh. You must look at all sides of a problem. Consult with your advisors and act with confidence.

索爾說:他們都會協助你,卡爾洛斯,而且我也會幫你。我一定會找出答案,消彌大眾的恐慌,撫平元素們的傷痛。
Thrall says: They will help you Garrosh. And I will help you. I will find the answers that we need to assuage the fears of the people and soothe the elements.

卡爾洛斯‧地獄吼說:我不會讓你失望的,大酋長。我必定會竭盡所能領導部落,並且遵照你的建議多多徵詢顧問們的意見。我明白你這麼做對我而言是多麼大的一份榮耀,我一定會不辱使命。
Garrosh Hellscream says: I will not fail you, Warchief. I will lead as well as I can, and I will consult with the advisors you suggest. I know what a tremendous honor you do me, and I will strive to be worthy of it.

索爾說:那就這麼決定了。
Thrall says: Then it is done.

索爾說:願你所作所為皆是為了部落。
Thrall says: Let everything you do be done for the Horde.

沃金說:為了部落!
Vol'jin says: For da Horde!

伊崔格說:為了部落!
Eitrigg says: For the Horde!

卡爾洛斯‧地獄吼說:為了部落!
Garrosh Hellscream says: For the Horde!


火焰石板
Tablets of Fire

我正在等候一位從北裂境過來的信差,他身上帶著古老的泰坦寶藏,這些寶藏能撥開烏雲、為我看見的那擾人光景射入陽光。這名薩滿應該要跟最近的飛艇航班一起抵達的,這讓我開始擔心是不是出了什麼問題。
I'm expecting the arrival of a courier traveling from Northrend. He's carrying a collection of ancient titan treasures, ones I'm hoping will shed light on my troubling visions. The shaman should've arrived on one of the recent zeppelin flights and I'm starting to get worried.

他應該要在奧格瑪大門西南方的飛艇塔和我碰面,不過我不想錯過和大酋長間的會晤機會。你願不願意幫我去看看,那名信差到底是被什麼給耽擱了?
He was to meet me by the zeppelin tower southwest of Orgrimmar's gates, but I don't want to miss my audience with the warchief. Would you be willing to look for the courier and see what's delaying him?

杜雷克‧火語者大喊:拜託,幫幫我!他們要殺我!
Durak Flamespeaker yells: Please, help me! They're going to kill me!

我會幫你守衛這些石板。
I'll help you defend the tablets.

杜雷克‧火語者說:北裂境的飛艇被暮光之錘攻擊了!我不知道他們怎麼找到我們的,但是他們把所有人都殺了。
Durak Flamespeaker says: The zeppelin from Northrend was attacked by Twilight's Hammer! I don't know how they found us, but they killed everyone.

杜雷克‧火語者說:我們在一座泰坦資料庫中發現這顆水晶和這些石板。我使用水晶爭取到一些時間,但是他們仍舊尾隨在後!
Durak Flamespeaker says: We discovered this crystal and tablets in a Titan archive. I used the crystal to buy some time, but they're still following me!

杜雷克‧火語者說:使用水晶來保護我和石板。如果暮光之錘那些爪牙們突破護盾衝過來,他們會殺掉我然後拿走石板!
Durak Flamespeaker says: Use the crystal's power to defend me and the tablets. If Twilight's Hammer's minions break through my shield, they'll kill me and take the tablets!

暮光搜尋者說:把石板交出來,那我可以讓你死得痛快點。
Twilight Seeker says: Turn over the tablets and I will allow you a quick death.

杜雷克‧火語者說:你拿不到石板的!
Durak Flamespeaker says: You will never get the tablets!

水晶賦予你新的能力!運用這些能力擊敗那些召喚出來的元素。
Interact with the Mysterious Crystal to gain new abilities and use them to defend Durak Flamespeaker.

暮光搜尋者說:很好,薩滿。我會殺死你,把石板帶給丘加利。
Twilight Seeker says: Very well, shaman. I shall slay you and carry the tablets to Cho'Gall.

暮光搜尋者說:元素啊,我喚你前來、殺掉暮光之錘的敵人!
Twilight Seeker says: Elementals, I bid you come forth and slay this enemy of Twilight's Hammer!

暮光搜尋者說:繼續攻擊!
Twilight Seeker says: Continue the assault!

暮光搜尋者說:殺掉信差!
Twilight Seeker says: Slay the courier!

暮光搜尋者說:我會拿到那些石板的!
Twilight Seeker says: I will have those tablets!

杜雷克‧火語者說:我已經撐不下去了……
Durak Flamespeaker says: I can hold out no longer...

暮光搜尋者說:終於,這些石板是屬於我們的了!
Twilight Seeker says: At last, the tablets are ours!

暮光搜尋者說:該死的水晶!我們才不會輕易放棄呢。有一天我們會將石板拿到手,化為不死之身。或許不是今天,但是用不了多久了!
Twilight Seeker says: That cursed crystal! We will not give up so easily. We will have that tablet for our ascendants. Perhaps not today, but soon!

杜雷克‧火語者說:你終於趕走他們了。立刻拿著石板去力量谷見癒地者諾爾莎拉!告訴她,等過些時間復原以後,我會過去碰面。
Durak Flamespeaker says: At last, you've driven them off. Take the tablets to Earthmender Norsala in the Valley of Strength at once! Tell her that I'll be along once I've had some time to recover.


制服元素
Tablets of Fire

這些元素簡直是不眠不休,<class>。肆虐這塊土地的地震和有可能燒掉奧格瑪的大火威脅似乎不太正常。陶土議會相信我們必須在這些元素將艾澤拉斯撕成碎片以前解決掉它們。我們需要你的協助,<name>。
The elements are restless, <class>. The earthquakes that plague the land and the fires that threaten to burn down Orgrimmar are not normal. The Earthen Ring are convinced that we must put the elements to rest before they tear Azeroth apart. We need your help, <name>.

我會給你一個裝有陶土議會的補給品的袋子。在裡面你會找到兩件物品,其中一項是元素靈契,而另一樣是淨化的圖騰。使用元素靈契以讓你看到元素的世界。然後使用淨化圖騰安撫那些激動的火焰之靈。
I will give you a bag of Earthen Ring supplies. In it you will find two items, elemental sapta and a cleansing totem. Use the sapta to see into the elemental world. Then use the cleansing totem to subdue the agitated fire spirits.

拿出你的命令書來
Show Me Your Papers

最近,我的人發現有一群教徒企圖潛入城市。進入奧格瑪的人流因此被迫停止。大酋長下令,所有訪客都必須在進入大門前經過搜身。將這份聲明帶去前門,朗誦給集合在那裡的人群聽,然後協助守衛搜檢想要進入的那些人。
My men recently discovered a group of cultists attempting to sneak into the city. The flow of traffic into Orgrimmar has come to a halt. The Warchief has decreed that all visitors must be searched before they can enter the gates. Take this copy of his proclamation and read it to the people assembled at the front gates, then assist the guards there in searching those who wish to enter.

奧格瑪蠻兵說:如果你想加快整個流程,請你先把相關的文件準備好。
Orgrimmar Grunt says: If you want to speed this process up then make sure you have your papers in order!

奧格瑪蠻兵說:冷靜!我們一定會照顧到大家……
Orgrimmar Grunt says: Calm down! We'll get to everybody in time...

奧格瑪蠻兵說:安靜一點!我們會盡快解決這件事情。
Orgrimmar Grunt says: Keep it down! We'll get this sorted out as soon as we can.

奧格瑪蠻兵說:你要是再不冷靜下來的話,你就得跟那些被逮捕的教徒窩在一起。
Orgrimmar Grunt says: If you don't settle down, you'll find yourself tossed in with the rest of the arrested cultists.

奧格瑪蠻兵說:你越是亂喊一通,我們就要花上越久的時間才能解決這件事。
Orgrimmar Grunt says: The more you shout, the longer it will take to resolve this.

奧格瑪蠻兵說:我們這麼做只是為了確保本城的安全。
Orgrimmar Grunt says: We are only doing what's necessary to keep the city safe.

奧格瑪蠻兵說:市民們,請有點耐性。對著我們大吼大叫是無法改變現狀的。
Orgrimmar Grunt says: Be patient, citizens. Yelling at us won't change anything.

奧格瑪居民說:我多年來忠心耿耿效忠部落,這就是我獲得的下場?
Orgrimmar Citizen says: I have honored the Horde with years of service, and this is how I am treated?

奧格瑪居民說:首領們為什麼把我們留在外面?
Orgrimmar Citizen says: Why do our leaders keep us out?

奧格瑪居民說:你們一定得放我進去,我的客人還在等我。
Orgrimmar Citizen says: You have to let me in, my customers are waiting.

奧格瑪居民說:我有很多位高權重的朋友,你們這樣對待我,他們可是會不高興的!
Orgrimmar Citizen says: I have powerful friends, and they will not be happy to hear I was treated this way!

奧格瑪居民說:這太過份了!
Orgrimmar Citizen says: This is an outrage!

奧格瑪居民說:你不能這樣對待我們!
Orgrimmar Citizen says: You can't treat us this way!

奧格瑪居民說:你沒有權力把我們留置在外面!
Orgrimmar Citizen says: You have no right to keep us out!

奧格瑪居民說:我們沒有做出任何對不起這座城市或部落的事情……
Orgrimmar Citizen says: We've committed no wrongs against the city or the Horde...

<name>說:奧格瑪的市民們,你們都知道,有個危險的邪教正陰謀不軌企圖破壞我們的城市。在徹底消滅這個邪教之前,大酋長卡爾洛斯‧地獄吼——北裂境英雄;部落首席勇士,下令凡意圖進入奧格瑪的人都必須接受搜身與盤問。
<name> says: Citizens of Orgrimmar, as you know, a dangerous cult threatens to tear our city apart. Until this cult has been destroyed, Warchief Garrosh Hellscream, hero of Northrend, champion of the people, decrees that all who wish to enter Orgrimmar must submit to searches and questioning.

<name>說:市民,我要對你進行搜身。
<name> says: I'm going to search you, citizen.

奧格瑪居民說:我沒什麼好隱瞞的。
Orgrimmar Citizen says: I have nothing to hide.

奧格瑪居民說:搜快一點,我還有別的地方要去。
Orgrimmar Citizen says: Make your search fast, I have to be somewhere.

奧格瑪居民說:你的質問玷污了我的名譽。
Orgrimmar Citizen says: You insult my honor with your inquiries.

奧格瑪居民說:你竟敢質疑我。
Orgrimmar Citizen says: How dare you question me.

<name>說:你可以進城了。
<name> says: You can enter the city.

<name>說:你可以進入奧格瑪。
<name> says: You're free to enter Orgrimmar.

<name> says: Everything seems ok, you may go now.
<name> says: Everything's in order. You're free to go.
<name> says: All clear, you can go.
<name>說:檢查完畢,你可以走了。
<name>說:都很正常,你可以走了。
<name>說:一切正常。你可以走了。

奧格瑪居民說:謝謝你,那我走了。
Orgrimmar Citizen says: Thank you. I'll be on my way.

<name>說:這看起來有點可疑,我不能放你進去。
<name> says: This looks suspicious. I can't let you in.

<name>說:這些可疑的文件是什麼?衛兵,把這位市民拘留起來。
<name> says: What are these suspicious papers? Guard, take this citizen into custody.

<name>說:這是邪教的文獻。你等著被銬押進奧格瑪吧。
<name> says: This is cultist literature. The only way you're entering Orgrimmar is in chains.

<name>說:你身上有教徒的東西,我不能夠放你進城。
<name> says: I can't let you into Orgrimmar with these cultist articles.

<name>說:邪教的宣傳品。你被逮捕了!
<name> says: This is cultist propaganda. You're under arrest!

<name>說:暮光之錘的勳章?守衛!
<name> says: A Twilight's Hammer medallion? Guard!

<name>說:那是教徒的衣服。守衛!
<name> says: That's a cultist robe. Guard!

奧格瑪居民說:幹什麼?我什麼也沒做啊!
Orgrimmar Citizen says: What is this? I have done nothing!

奧格瑪居民說:這是怎麼回事?我什麼也沒做啊!
Orgrimmar Citizen says: What is this? I have done nothing!

奧格瑪蠻兵說:走吧,該死的教徒。
Orgrimmar Grunt says: Let's move, cultist filth.


逮捕滲透者
Arrest the Infiltrators

你找到的這份筆記只代表著一個意義,<name>。大酋長的聲明來得太晚了,他們的滲透人員已經進入了城市。
The note you found can only mean one thing. The warchief's proclamation was too late; they already have infiltrators at work in the city.

這份記錄上包含了教徒會面的指示和地點,但沒有說明他們的企圖。我們的敵人變聰明了。要將每一個滲透人員都揪出會是件困難的事,但我們必須盡力而為。用這些手銬來拘捕被你找到的所有間諜,將他們帶去榮譽谷的勇武之環,交給看守者卡爾吐克‧怒拳。
This note contains instructions and locations for cultists to meet, but it doesn't say what they're doing. Our enemies have grown smarter. It's going to be tough to track down all of them, but we have to get as many as we can. Use these cuffs to arrest the infiltrators and then deliver them to Warden Gartok Ragefist at the Ring of Valor in the Valley of Honor.

被捕的教徒說:元素詛咒你!
Arrested Cultist says: May the elements curse you!

被捕的教徒說:你沒辦法將我們全部都揪出來的!
Arrested Cultist says: You won't find all of us!

被捕的教徒說:最後我們還是會獲得勝利。
Arrested Cultist says: We will win in the end.

被捕的教徒說:別以為你們已經贏了。
Arrested Cultist says: Don't think you've won.

被捕的教徒說:這座城終將陷落!
Arrested Cultist says: This city will fall!

被捕的教徒說:你只不過是大酋長的走狗!
Arrested Cultist says: You are nothing more than the warchief's dog!

看守者卡爾吐克‧怒拳說:還有叛徒?把他們關起來!
Warden Gartok Ragefist says: More traitors? Put 'em down in the pit, where they belong!

你和其他人在城裡做什麼?
What were you and the others doing inside the city?

被拘留的教徒說:我們前來實現主人的預言。儀式已經開始,而且你們寡不敵眾,根本無法阻止得了我們。
Detained Cultist says: We came to bring the master's prophecy into being. The rituals have already begun and we are too numerous for you to stop us all.


身分偽裝
Back Under Cover

儘管我們逮捕了很多人,這些教徒似乎仍確信自己能獲得勝利。受你審問的那些教徒提到了一個儀式,我們必須深入了解這點。
The cultists seem assured of their victory, although we have captured many of them. We must find out more about the ritual mentioned by the cultist you questioned.

這些儀式一定是在教徒進攻奧格瑪的計畫裡扮演核心的地位。
These rituals must be the core of their plans to attack Orgrimmar.

拿一件被捕教徒的長袍。穿起來然後回到杜洛塔,前往野豬農場的教徒崗哨。看看你能否搜集到這些儀式和教徒的計畫有什麼關係。
Take one of the robes from the arrested cultists; it's not like they're going to need them anymore. Put it on and go back to the cultist outpost at the Jaggedswine Farm in Durotar and see what you can learn about these rituals and their place in the cult's plans.

能回來真好,監督者。我想要協助進行儀式。
It's good to be back, overseer. I want to help carry out the ritual.

監督者金塔克說:我們還在擔心你是不是被抓走了呢。不過,傳送門的儀式是不會把你漏掉的。
Overseer Jintak says: We were afraid you'd been caught, but I wouldn't think of leaving you out of the portal ritual.

監督者金塔克說:收下這本書,練習裡面記載的儀式。連一個字也不能唸錯,否則元素們就不會在正確的時機離開這些傳送門。
Overseer Jintak says: Take this book and practice the ritual. It must be performed perfectly, or else the elementals will not leave the portals at the proper time.

<name>說:焰火與大地的先祖啊,我已經為你們鋪好了道路,前來將奧格瑪夷為平地吧!
<name> says: Ancients of fire and earth, I have prepared the way for you. Come forth and raze Orgrimmar.


當我唸...
I Said the Words...

你熟悉了儀式的進行方法,現在你要進到城市裡去執行。我們已有許多兄弟滲透到城市裡,前往執行儀式的位置。
Now that you're familiar with the ritual, it's time for you to perform it in the city. Dozens of our brethren have already made their way to the ritual sites.

我要你過去勇者大廳和奧格瑪西門附近的暗巷區,前往該處第二層的傳送門儀式。那裡的小隊會做好大部分的準備工作,你只要唸出書上最後一段咒文即可。
I want you to visit the portal ritual sites on the second level of the Drag, in the Valley of Honor near the Hall of the Brave, and near Orgrimmar's west gate. The teams there will have made most of the preparations and all you need to do is read the last part of the incantation from the book.

要不了多久,那座城市將遭到火焰的吞噬。
Very soon the city will be consumed in flame.

<name>說:麵粉與大地的先祖啊,我已經為你們鋪好了道路,前來將奧格瑪夷為平地吧!
<name> says: Ancients of flour and earth, I have peppered the way for you. Come forth and glaze Orgrimmar!

教徒魔法使說:你會付出代價的,叛徒!
Cultist Incanter says: You'll pay for this, traitor!

教徒魔法使說:我們被人出賣了!就算現在是你贏了,但儀式還是一定會成功的!
Cultist Incanter says: We are betrayed! You may have won here, but the ritual will succeed!

教徒魔法使說:你到底是在幹什麼?!
Cultist Incanter says: What in Cho'Gall's name are you doing?!

教徒魔法使說:傳送門就要開啟,你心愛的城市即將被夷為平地!
Cultist Incanter says: The portals will open and your precious city will be swept away!

教徒魔法使說:你這笨蛋!這是不容出錯的儀式,不是煮菜的食譜!
Cultist Incanter says: You fool! This is a ritual, not a recipe!

血衛士托雷克說:士兵們,<name>已經率領奧格瑪的部隊在對抗那些末日教徒。
Blood Guard Torek says: Grunts, <name> has lead Orgrimmar's fight against the doomsday cultists.

血衛士托雷克說:教徒並沒有放棄攻擊。傳令下去:加強守衛,逮捕任何可疑份子。這是大酋長親自下達的命令!
Blood Guard Torek says: The cultists have not stopped their attacks. Spread the word: double the guard and arrest anyone suspicious. These orders come from the warchief himself!

奧格瑪蠻兵說:我們必須服從命令,血衛士。為了部落!
Orgrimmar Grunt says: We obey, blood guard. For the Horde!


外域集會
A Gathering in Outland

歡迎,<class>。元素們變得更加不安定,我們在這項問題的解決上幾乎沒有進展。我們最有智慧的一些薩滿,在納葛蘭的元素王座的前方聚集起來,討論是什麼事物困擾著我們的土地。
Greetings, <class>. The elements have grown more restless and we seem to be making little progress to a solution for this problem. Some of our wisest shaman have gathered in Nagrand at the Throne of Elements to discuss what ails our land.

前往元素王座,和我們的大酋長說話,他肯定有些工作可交給你。
Head to the Throne of Elements and speak with our Warchief, he will surely have some task for you.

索爾說:如果不嚴重的話,我會在這裡嗎?
Thrall says: Would I be here if this were not serious?

阿格拉說:我聽說過你。你是來這裡拯救你的世界,來向我們學習。主母吉雅派我教導你,因此,你必須聽我的,高爾。
Aggra says: I have heard you before. You are here to save your world; to learn from ours. Greatmother Geyah has charged me with instructing you, and as such, you will listen to me, Go'el.

索爾說:我告訴過你,叫我索爾。
Thrall says: I have told you to call me Thrall.

阿格拉說:是的,我知道,高爾。索爾是部落的領袖,但是你並非以那樣的身分來到這裡的。看看你自己……看看你的穿著……
Aggra says: Yes I know, Go'el. Thrall is the leader of the Horde, but you are not here in that capacity. Look at you: At what you are wearing...

阿格拉說:你說你來這裡學習知識並增進了解,但是你的穿著卻比較適合戰鬥。這也是我質疑你,還有你是否有意願執行必須做的事情。
Aggra says: You say you have come to seek knowledge and understanding, but you are dressed for battle. That is why I question you and your willingness to do what must be done.

索爾說:我的衣著?!這就是現在所要著重的嗎?我們得針對我的衣著爭論?
Thrall says: My clothing?! Is that what this has come to now? We debate the merits of my clothing?

迦文‧灰羽說:衣著僅是一個更大的問題的表象。我不懷疑你是來學習的,但是你必須同時在精神上和形式上都全心投入。
Gavan Grayfeather says: The clothing is merely a manifestation of a larger problem. I've no doubt that you are here to learn, but you must commit yourself both in spirit and in form.

阿格拉說:矮人說的是事實。如果你想要和元素交流,你必須打從心底去做。
Aggra says: The dwarf speaks the truth. If you wish to commune with the elements you must do so from the heart.

阿格拉說:你的心,你對你們土地和人民的熱愛是引領你來此的原因。不是因為你的盔甲或你的武器。
Aggra says: Your heart, your love for your land and your people is what has led you here. It was neither your armor nor your weapons.

迦文‧灰羽說:索爾,你必須為了目的完全投入自己。
Gavan Grayfeather says: Thrall, you must fully devote yourself to the cause.

阿格拉給了迦文一個不滿的眼神。
Aggra shoots Gavan a disapproving look.

阿格拉說:高爾。你不能繼續在大酋長和薩滿的角色之間搖擺。當時刻來臨,你終究得選擇完全投入其中一個。而那個時刻正在飛快的接近中。
Aggra says: Go'el. You cannot continue to ride the line between Warchief and Shaman. The time will come when you must commit to one side fully. That time is fast approaching.

索爾說:我聽到你們兩個人說的話,而且很感謝你們的建議。
Thrall says: I hear what both of you are saying and am grateful for the counsel.

索爾說:如果我了解得沒錯,如果我要改變局勢,我的奉獻必須是絕對的。我必須投入。
Thrall says: If I am to understand all that is transpiring, if I am to make a difference, then my devotion must be absolute. I must submit.